Monday, December 17, 2007

Our T-shirt (and Calendar) Company


Visit Langston and Alyson at Zazzle
Alyson and I have been computer heads all day today. I've been making some T-shirts and The Daughters of Destiny calendars for friends and family.

AERO GEAR™ is a company that my cousin "Mickey" and I first formed back in 1983 when I was just out of high school. Our dream was to be like Nike and I was designing all sorts of tennis shoes and sports wear with the hope of getting a massive loan to partner with manufacturing plants to produce it.

Later while attending the University of Maryland and my cousin and I parted ways (mainly because of his living the streets), I expanded AERO GEAR™ to feature different types of brands that would appeal to various audiences. So was born Parisistos®(named after my awareness that KMT founded Paris in ancient times and means City of Isis) and FRANC-3™

During the next 15 years of working in advertising and marketing and it having brought me from Washington DC, Boston, New York, and San Francisco, The Parisistos Group, the company that comprises of all of the brands, was resurrected. When I met Alyson she created PINK Creatives™ which evolved into the first exclusive women's brand. Ten years later and our four babies later, we also added a brand that reflects our sista children Sumehra Sekhmet, Sara'i, Saada, and Senayet called SISTA™ by Parisistos®.

The dream is still alive after all of these years. Zazzle has helped me to work out the art parts of Parisistos™ while other parts like full fledge marketing take shape.

Zazzle has some great quality products and seems like this Bay Area company has got an upside with its partnerships with MySpace and Facebook.

Be sure to check out our 2008 Daughters of Destiny calendar above.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home